National Organizations with information on sexual assault can be found at the following links.
All links provided on this page go to external sites. Jane Doe No More, Inc. takes no responsibility for, and exercises no control over, the organizations, views, accuracy, copyright or trademark compliance or legality of the material contained on these external sites.
- The National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC) is a comprehensive collection and distribution center for information, research and emerging policy on sexual violence intervention and prevention.
- The National Center for Victims of Crime is the nation's leading resource and advocacy organization for crime victims.
- www.missingkids.com - National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- www.rainn.org - The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network, RAINN operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline 1.800.656.HOPE which routes your number to your nearest rape crisis center.
- www.womenshealth.gov - The National Women's Health Information Center (NWHIC) offers current information on women's health on more than 800 topics through their call center and website.